- Student Activities
Touro University California seeks to attract and support talented students, faculty and staff from a variety of backgrounds and with a wide variety of interests. Touro University's clubs are created by and for students, and each has a faculty advisor. The student organizations are intended to create a forum for support, discussion, education, and fun and are open to all students. The clubs on campus fall into one of the following categories:
Medical Interest Associations: (i.e. Dermatology Club, Emergency Medical Club, Integrative Medicine Club, Lifetyle Medicine Club, Nutrition Club, Ophthalmology Club, Women’s Health Club , etc.)
- Pharmacy Organizations: (e.g. Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy, American Colelge of Clinical Pharmacy, American Pharmacists Association, National Community Pharmacists Association, Chinese/Indian/Latino/Vietnamese Pharmacy Associations, etc.)
- Community Service & Volunteer Activities: (e.g. ACOP Pediatrics Club, Dermatology Club, Emergency Medicine Club, Peds Club, Student Run Health Clinic, Teen Life Conference Planning Committee, etc.)
- Cultural Groups: (e.g. Spanish Club, etc.)
- Special Interest Groups: (e.g. Interprofessional Education, Keystone Club, Photography Club, Public Health Club, Touro Environmental Action Club, etc.)
- Sports Groups:(e.g. Badminton Club, Basketball Club, Soccer Club, Softball Club, , Table Tennis Club, Volleyball Club etc.)
For a complete list of clubs on campus, visit the Student Life web page at www.tustudentlife.com; or
Contact either the Touro University Student Government Association (SGA) at email@example.com; or
the Director of Student Activities and Student Government Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.