Welcome to Counseling Services at Touro University.
The rigors of academic life can leave students feeling unbalanced and out of sorts. Counseling services are here to provide support through short-term individual, couple, and group therapy and consultation services for registered students as they matriculate.
Call 707-638-5292 to be connected to the Counseling Office. By calling the main line you can leave
a voicemail, schedule an appointment, or speak with a counselor 24-7.
Appointments occur at the The Student Health Center Building H89 or 707-638-5220
Common Presenting Concerns Include:
- Mental Health Consultation
- Grief, Loss, & Bereavement
- Changes in Thoughts, Feelings, or Behavior
- Relationships, Sexuality & Family Questions
- Physical Health, Eating & Body Image
- Identity, Spirituality & Phase-of-Life Questions
- Career Questions and Academic Performance
- Anger, Anxiety, Depressed Mood, Worry, & more...
Emergency & After Hours Services:
To access our 24/7 ProtoCall Service simply call the main counseling number (campus x85292) and select Option 3 to speak with a counselor immediately.
Also, Touro University participates in an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that is also available on a limited basis, to our students 24/7. Students may obtain a free, annonymous consultation with the EAP by calling 1-800-999-7222 or by visiting their website at www.bluecrossca.com/youreap
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.