Please read the eligibility requirements outlined below to verify your qualification for federal financial aid. To qualify, you must:
1. demonstrate financial need (for most programs);
2. be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen;
3. have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau);
4. be registered with Selective Service, if you’re a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25);
5. be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student in an eligible degree or certificate program;
6. be enrolled at least half-time in courses leading to your degree to be eligible for Direct Loan Program funds;
7. maintain satisfactory academic progress (SAP) in your program of study;
8. sign the certification statement on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) stating that
b. you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes.
Please browse the rest of the Financial Aid’s links for additional helpful information. We look forward to working with you.
To contact the Financial Aid Office, click on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2005 - 2019, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.