Please read the eligibility requirements outlined below to verify your qualification for federal financial aid. To qualify, you must:
1. Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen;
2. Be registered with the Selective Service (if required);
3. Be enrolled in an eligible program;
4. Be making satisfactory academic progress (SAP);
5. Not be in default on a student loan or owe a refund on a student grant.
6. Not be disqualified due to Drug Law Violations
Please browse the rest of the Financial Aid’s links for additional helpful information. We look forward to working with you.
To contact the Financial Aid Office, click on email@example.com.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.