Effective Monday, November 13th, 2017:
The Student Health Center will be changing hours of operation for Day light Savings Time (November- March).
We will be open to see patients Monday – Thursday 7:30 am and will close at 5:00 pm.
Fridays we will open at 8:00 am and close at 3:00 pm.
We encourage students to call the day before to schedule an appointment for 7:30 am the next day if possible.
The Student Health Center is open to see you for an appointment, if you are at all concerned about any insect bites.
Welcome to the Student Health Center
Main desk 707-638-5220 email email@example.com
The following services are offered at no charge to students currently enrolled in The College of Osteopathic Medicine/Master of Science in Medical Health Science, College of Educational Health/Masters of Science of Physician Assistant Studies/MPH, Independent MPH Program, College of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Medical Health Science programs regardless of insurance, College of Nursing:
- Annual Tuberculosis Screening
- Annual Seasonal Free Influenza Vaccinations open to faculty and employees
- Care for Non-Urgent Episodic Illnesses by a licensed Nurse Practitioner
- Medical supervision and coverage by a licensed Osteopathic Physician
- Initial and Mandatory Urine Drug Screens
- PPD skin testing, Flu vaccination and Drug Screening Events
- Travel Consultations and Immunizations
- Health Education Resources
Services provided at substantially reduced rates:
- Immunizations and Serological Titers
- Laboratory Testing
- Diagnostic Chest X-rays
- Management (collect, track and report) of Students' Health Requirement Documents necessary for Clinical Rotations
- Certificates of Immunity and Health Applications as requested by the CED and PCD
New Incoming Students (Graduating Class of 2020 and Beyond)
All new incoming students in the clinical programs are required to create an account with CastleBranch(CB). Once an account is created students must upload their immunizations and health documents to the online Medical Document Manager in CB. Go to the Student Health sidebar tab labeled Entering Students Immunizations & Health Requirements for more information about the requirements for clinical programs.
Continuing Students (Graduating Class of 2018 & 2019)
To Access copies of your documents from E-value, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Go to www.e-value.net
- Log into your E-value profile
- If you can't remember your login please call Student Health to assist. We can help you reset your password
- Click on reports
- Click on Personal Records
- Click on view Record Status
- The next screen shows your current immunization and health record in E*value.
- Click on the paperclip logo to download or print out your documents
Questions about SHIP or Insurance Waivers should be directed to the Bursar's office by calling (707) 638-5253 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.