Welcome to the Student Health Center
Main desk 707-638-5220 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following services are offered at no charge to students currently enrolled in The College of Osteopathic Medicine/Master of Science in Medical Health Science, College of Educational Health/Masters of Science of Physician Assistant Studies/MPH, Independent MPH Program, College of Pharmacy/Master of Science in Medical Health Science programs regardless of insurance:
- Annual Tuberculosis Screening
- Annual Seasonal Free Influenza Vaccinations open to faculty and employees
- Care for Non-Urgent Episodic Illnesses by a licensed Nurse Practitioner
- Medical supervision and coverage by a licensed Osteopathic Physician
- Initial and Mandatory Urine Drug Screens
- PPD skin testing, Flu vaccination and Drug Screening Events
- Travel Consultations and Immunizations
- Health Education Resources
Services provided at substantially reduced rates:
- Immunizations and Serological Titers
- Laboratory Testing
- Diagnostic Chest X-rays
- Management (collect, track and report) of Students' Health Requirement Documents necessary for Clinical Rotations
- Certificates of Immunity and Health Applications as requested by the CED and PCD
Meet our New Director of the Student Health Center
JUDITH CORTE, C-FNPJudith Corte is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She completed the Family Nurse Practitioner program at the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Judith has her MSN in Adult Health Nursing, earned at the University of South Alabama with tracts in Nursing Administration and Nursing Education, Staff Development.
Judith is native of and home in Mobile, Alabama on the Gulf Coast. Enjoys water skiing, deep sea fishing and skeet shooting. She is an Artist and Member of Mobile's William C. Morris Art Group. She is a season subscriber to Mobile Symphony Orchestra. Mother to 15 year old rescue puppy, Schroeder and KiKi his cat, also 15 years old. Favorite scents: Honeysuckle and Magnolias.
New Incoming Students (Graduating Class of 2020 and Beyond)
All new incoming students in the clinical programs are required to create an account with CastleBranch(CB). Once an account is created students must upload their immunizations and health documents to the online Medical Document Manager in CB. Go to the Student Health sidebar tab labeled Entering Students Immunizations & Health Requirements for more information about the requirements for clinical programs.
Continuing Students (Graduating Class of 2018 & 2019)
To Access copies of your documents from E-value, please follow the instructions listed below:
- Go to www.e-value.net
- Log into your E-value profile
- If you can't remember your login please call Student Health to assist. We can help you reset your password
- Click on reports
- Click on Personal Records
- Click on view Record Status
- The next screen shows your current immunization and health record in E*value.
- Click on the paperclip logo to download or print out your documents
SHIP (Student Health Insurance Program)
Students with SHIP can find a primary care provider or specialist in their location by clicking on the Provider Search Engine or by calling 1-800-325-1404. Questions about SHIP should be directed to the Bursar's office by calling (707) 638-5253 or by email at email@example.com.
Copyright 2005 - 2017, Touro University, All Rights Reserved.